Expression of excursion To Trisuli "Dhading"

                           Expression of excursion TO                                                          Trisuli "Dhading



Hi it's me Puspa Magar . Today I am going to share about my experience while I am going tour in Trisuli dhading.When we planned to go Dhading me and my friends are so excited because we were going to dhading for 1 night 2 day .

In morning I woke up at 6'0 clock and packing my dress which is need for me. And we were told to arrive School at 10:00 but because of some problem we left our destination at 10:30.And we all arrive school at 10:30. As a school notice it  was said that our depature time was 10:00 but because of some problems we left for our destination at 10:30 am. We were start our journey at 11:00 am. In journey we ate tiffine. 


After the long and exciting Journey we finally reached our destination at 3:45 pm. i.e. camp spring wood of dhading kurintar.  Then first we ate our meal and during the meal and we were told to  stay in the tent.There are around 13  tent altogether in one tent 3 students were told to sit.  And in my tent there was my Two friends with me ansu  and fungma . Then we kept our things inside the tent and doing some rest. And we went to travell on the long bridge known as jhalunge bridge. 

After going long bridge we were going in the river side .We played there with water and soil .

 We started to write our name in the soil. At last we came back to the tent and charging mobile. After coming in the tent we started to dance and sing.  Then we ate our dinner at 7:00 pm then again we start dancing, playing and some  of the friends are going inside the tent and doing rest. And we ate the chicken on BBQ. While eating dipak sir told that riverside ghost comes and scared people. 

 Then at 12:00 pm we  went to river side we had a lot of fun and dipak sir try to scared us but no one scared. From their we returning to the camp and going inside the tent with Ansu and Fungma.
And in morning NABINA and smiriti  Start to talk with loud voices and I was disturbed. Then me and fungma wake up and going washroom and washing face and brushing teeth then we changed our dress and came outside from the tent and starting to take photos with friends.
And in morning NABINA and smiriti  Start to talk with loud voices and I was disturbed. Then me and fungma wake up and going washroom and washing face and brushing teeth then we changed our dress and came outside from the tent and starting to take photos with friends.


And then we ate our breakfast . Then we went for hike in the hills . And then we saw there different vegetable farming.

 And while going there we were very tired . And while returning back their was so fun because the road is so slipping , So  many students felt down. And deepak sir also felt down . While returning we played in water their also.

Their was a small narrow  Bridge.we cross it one by one. After returning back again we so to riverside and we click photo and we make some tiktok .We left the  Camp in 2:45 pm. During journey I was looking video and listening music in my     mobile and we reached home at 6:30 pm.Moment of my life.



I Never forget this moment in whole life.


At  last I only want to say that this was the most memorable and excited journey of my life.


Comments

Popular Posts